how many have dreamed!

Monday, December 10, 2012

trade glitch

So i was trying to add my reindeer antlers to my trade list since they arent in stores..

then when it was added it came up as the purplish elf cuffs.. this was really weird. Then a bunch of other items were doing it to. All of them except the ones already on my list.                                                                                

And its been forever since i was on! i think i stopped playing around easter! well now im back and i had no clue there was such a high demand for fox hats! I have like 7 and i cant go anywhere without a trade request!   i found out that all of my old "rare" friends quit so i have no good friends left besides LoveLost and Tigertaco2011... which really sucks. So i'm really looking for good friends. I might also change my account who knows! cause i dont like my username but i have all of  my animals and and achievments. so i wont do that. You probably didnt read this but byeeee<333


luv ya dreamers! ~tigerlilycoke XD

2 comments:

  1. i dont suck.... just playin i know yah didn't mean it o3o i feel so sick i can't talk today

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never did this glitch before but i did the stand on doors glitch on mount shiveer

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD