how many have dreamed!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

backround, gift, and challenge, oh my!

first off there is a new sign on background! hehe i love this XD Theyre really going all out with the whole alpha thing. It is also animated. All of them blink, the mira statue in the back glows, and liza takes a picture:)

also the gift today is... 700 gems! woop. 


On a more personal note.. If the blog gets 6000 veiws before christmas i will post some of my photography(: so tell your friends!
(still working on a banner) luv ya dreamers! ~tigerlilycoke XD

1 comment:

  1. That is very fascinating, You're an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for looking for more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks
    Also see my site > amateur girl

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD