how many have dreamed!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sky High Info!

if you dont already know... prizes are available in the game Sky High! The best part is that all of the prizes are nonmember! I was thinking keeping it a secret because you can get rares from it, but it is also a way for scammers to get what they want. I know this because i almost I almost got scammed out of 3 of my items for a worn blanket. OK THIS IS NOT COMPLETELY VALID! ONLY INFORMATION FROM MY EXPERIENCE!

Requirements to win

  • The only way you can get a prize is by making it to the top.
  • you have to be skilled at collecting gems as well
  • Gem collection defies the rareness of the item.


Gem collection
All gems collected= rarest prize (such as a worn blanket or nonmember batwings)
1-5 gems missed= semi rare (such as freedom hat or a locket)
5-all missed= Something in stores

WARNING: IT TAKES RIDICULOUS TECHNIQUE TO COLLECT THEM ALL!

I really hope this helped! watch out for scammers!


luv ya dreamers! ~tigerlilycoke XD

12 comments:

  1. I once got a nm pirate sword from sky high. And also, I collected all the gems and it gave me a blue and white turkey hat. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks good advice for animla jam sky high and btw nice blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! but I happened to miss 2 gems, but i got a TERRIBLE prize :( I got an old hood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS NOT TRUE. I won a worn blanket off of 166 gems. So KNOW your facts before you put them on the INTERNET.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa cool i should try but... im a failire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mam, you think people would appreciate the switch on where they say you have earn LESS gems........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I collected ALL the gems... and... and... and i won...




    A really bad freedom bunny hat =.=

    ReplyDelete
  9. But I think it's only luck, because I got like all the gems and it gave me something in stores. When I asked my friend about how she got her nm sword, she said that she got very few gems like around 8 and she won the sword. But then I watched a youtube video about it and this person got a black nm sword and still got alot of gems... So I believe it's only luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tried this and got stuff from the store and i coolecte EVERY gem on the way...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got a Bunny Hat O.O A BUNNY HAT

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD