how many have dreamed!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

treehouse den glitch!

my friend gingerpawz discovered this glitch and i would like to show you.

first start about midway on the ladder.

then you click that sliver of water next to your name just like the old skyway.

then you have to click the game

press rules and "x" quickly!

then just let it flow. once you are in the glitch, to seal it you need to click the trunk.





it took me a while but then i got it!

and this is me eating TT's snow cone dog! MUHAHAHA!

3 comments:

  1. LoL I luv the last picture xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Cool pic tiger!
    Thx for putting me on ur poll :P
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD TROLOLOLOLOLOL the last pic is crack up

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD