how many have dreamed!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Animal Jam Central News!

hiya dreamers! i have great news for you guys!!!!! actually 3 great things...

1. i have been thinking about it long and hard and.... IM NOT QUITTING THE BLOG OR ANIMAL JAM! im excited about this and i have decided to stay strong.

2. i am part of a new and AMAZING blog called... Animal Jam Central Nooz! its me, bigcatsforever, goofy8966, and bubbledoo1. im very happy and ready to start blogging!


3. this blog has finally hit 2000 veiws. nuff said!

luv ya dreamers!! ~tigerlilycoke

1 comment:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent. I actually like what you've acquired
    here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

    My website wiki.short.ie

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD