how many have dreamed!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

vacation and rediscovering

well guys please read everything i have to say!

ok first of all i am GREATLY thankful of my 10 followers and 1500 veiws! it meants a lot to me. i have watched my blog grow and my love for it grow too. please help it develop.

also i have buddies some people i have dreamed of buddying and really getting to know them. all my buddies are great and i feel blessed to have all of them.

i do all though miss my friends i used to have on aj. when we just did silly things and never wore or cared about rares. so, its good for me to go on vacation and rediscover the old me on aj. i will be my old self and you will see some of my old looks along the way.

i will not be posting for 5 days! T.T very sad! i will be bored. i am going to Jay Peak with my ski race team and my best friend. aj has taken most of my life.. but it wont take away my passion.

thanks for reading and understanding!
luv ya dreamers!! ~tigerlilycoke

4 comments:

  1. D'awww hope you have a safe and happy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, its ok tiger! I hope you come back soon to post, and to be an awesome friend, which you already r!
    ~YYSC

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD