how many have dreamed!

Monday, February 20, 2012

my first big scam!!!!!

dirty scumbag! im so ticked off right now!!!!!!!!! i trusted this poop hole and they went and frikin scammed some of my favorite rares!!!!!!!!!!! we made a deal that i would send 4 rares then trade 4 rares for his founders hat. i trusted him then when i finished sending my antlers, clover blanket, blue and white wizard hat, and red glove. then he logged off and frikin unfriended me! he had the balls to log back on and ignore my annoying letters!!!!!!!1 if anyone can help me in ANY way please do! i miss my rares.
and i just did a little remodeling of him... to make him look better.. *muhahahaha* :C nope doesnt help my sadness

luv ya dreamers!! ~tigerlilycoke

6 comments:

  1. lol he looks so funny like that :3

    And sorry for cussing on your blog but...

    SCAMMERS HAVE NO ****** LIFE!

    (you may delete it if you want to :3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW What a rotten JERK!
    I hope HE"S reading these posts!
    Jammers don't be Scammers its mean and rude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha eternalclaw ur so cute :3

    and me to dolphina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tigerlily! Your the bestest awesomest friend ever!

      Delete
  4. check out my blog i just did a post on scamming please look it could help you and my blog it not good i do not have a any followers could you please put my blog on your list please i need some trafic to my blog please

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD