how many have dreamed!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

scary!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so this happened a few days ago when the parties weren't working for anyone. then someone had a trading party so i thought hey why not! when i got there crazy things started to happen!!!

so at first everything was all normal... then all of a sudden EVERYOE FROZE! then they froze again...

next they all had twins.. the the twins froze!!!

ugh so scary!!!! Only me and 4 other people were safe from the "demon glitch"

me and my friend prancing were freakin out!!!

here are some pics...

 sharks, turtles, and seals oh my!

ok i dont know whats weirder the fact that they are frozen or that shes saying ceiling....

this day was so upsetting....

WELL KEEP ON HOWLING!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!Thats like crazy awkward.Funny thing is that happened to me once.Lucky for me my friends were with me.So I didn't feel so alone.IKR btw so freaky weird.
    P.S. Sorry if that sounds like swearing if it does I didn't mean it or want it to.So if it does,i'm sorry.
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD