how many have dreamed!

Friday, January 27, 2012

crazy glitch!

ok so i was just hangin out with snowyclaw when he went to his den. of course i followed him and i end up in his den... but weird things happened. first of all kiddypool ended up with me and i thought nothing of it. then i thought "wow cool glitch snowy" so i said it out loud.. and kiddypool nor snowy saw it!
turns out i figured it was the barn shape and  wallpaper over a water park den..

see the barn doors!

then may showed up saying i was in his den but she could see me. so  it ended up that i was in both dens at the exact same time!
may then changed her carpet and this happened!

NEXT GLITCH!!!!


Well this one isnt as weird but its pretty cool. its kinda simple... all that happened was that i was wearing my witch hat but when i ran it changed to my phantom hat!! haha people were amazed! *im magical*





No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD