how many have dreamed!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

two new (or not so new) glitches

hey howlers! its been a while since i posted! i wanna post the gifts everyday from now on. well first off the gifts so far from AJ HQ were......
today: 350 gems
yesterday: snow angel
day 4: snowy window
day 3: snowman family
day 2: 200 gems
day 1: snowflake rug


well this has happened to just about everyone i know. it has been happening to me ever since like june! i wishh i actually had that many gems and dens though! it would be so cool! its also funny cuz the top says "switch animals" when the other stuff says castle. 

ok now this one is extra confusing. here are all the things wrong with this.
1. my bunny doesnt look like tht as u can see from bubbledoo1's blog and mine on the animals page.
2.instead of my bunny's picture it is a tiger tht also looks nuthing like my tiger and has different eyes.
3. my bunny has no clothes on like usual with the fox hat, glove, and wings.
4. that blue and black wolf in front of me is my freind but it says hes not! (he is splashy... very nice)


well i had more to write but i gotta go to bed!!! so ill put it in the next post!

(i will give you a hint..... i have an imposter!!! and i am barely popular.)

neva stop howlin!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD