how many have dreamed!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

new friends!

ok so do u guys remember that post i did about how to have fun on animaljam? well i used that advice for myself and found two amazing howlers that are now my best aj friends!!! i cant imagine better friends than them. we get along so ell because we all have so much in common and we traded something with each other hahaha!

ok here is eternalclaw.... ( u can catch her in my howler of the week)

here is dancersrock (shes a dancer can u tell?)

and here is us all together

see.. there is a method to my madness... you can actually make great friends on animaljam! i just hope you get as luck as i did with finding my friends!!!!


MERRY HOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD