how many have dreamed!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

friendship warning and small changes!

i got this message twice today! once in coral canyons, and just now in the Lost temple of Zios! is it a hint that they all might be gone tomorrow... or the next update? hmmm...

as you have probably noticed i have changed the blog around a bit... 

1. There is a new poll! vote vote vote! (I hope you know that all of the results of my polls i send in a monthly letter to AJ to help them out a bit)
2. I changed the theme colors to a pre spring green! along with the title caption
3. I changed the backround! Don't worry I will change it again when spring is actually here XD 


                                                 luv ya dreamers! ~tigerlilycoke XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD