how many have dreamed!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

new poll!

please dont get mad for this useless post but could y'all go vote on my new poll? I really want help. If you dont know already its about my username.. I want to change it but i dont know what to... so that is where you come in!
here are the reasons i wanna do this..
1. tigerlilycoke is kinda amateur and i made it 2 years ago..
2. i need to refresh my buddy list cause i dont know half of them.
3. idk i just don't really like it.

so if you could vote i will love you forever!!

luv ya dreamers! ~tigerlilycoke XD

1 comment:

  1. Lawl, I think TigerLilyCoke is from aghh, Peter Pan. Omigawd. I forgot tha name xD Anyway, I like the names on the poll and I chose LittleFishy c:

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD