how many have dreamed!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Photography and more


Me.. Moonvee! Im Kendra :3
Hey! So, I liked the idea of Tigerlilycoke and well, I wanted to share some of mine to! This a picture I took this morning x3 And my screen and camera arent working so I cant do any more so eh, and omg! I almost forgot the new item! And please dont judge me, I took this when I was getting ready for school, :P And I am not in High school, Im in 7th grade and is in Middle school. >.<   So... Marshmallow chair! Mmm.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to join animal jam moose? Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?
    Also visit my website ... forex signal provider

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YOU ARE SO PWETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I could look like you :p
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD