how many have dreamed!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

sorry

well... my backround and banner is a little bit out of date.. :C i have been trying to fix it but everytime i actually want to fix it my aj just chooses not to work for me... i just wanted to share that Enchanted Spiritsun won the banner! and she will be howling! i excited to start editing again! i have soo much to do when it starts working!!!

NEVA STOP HOWLING EVER!!!!!


(HIGHLIGHT FOR A SECRET MESSAGE!)

*thanks octopus737 for the medusa hat*

3 comments:

  1. Hi it's me gadzooks101 you haevn't been on lately and i want you to kno that i need to talk to you about kobs i tried to tell him something and he insisted that i trade him he declined the trade and deleted me i buddied him again and hes ignoring me next time you get on i'll try to get on at the same time I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU
    gadzooks101

    ReplyDelete
  2. He deleted me again..... gadzooks101

    ReplyDelete

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD