how many have dreamed!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

ok so i was thinking hard about the words "flip to go with the aniimal. then it hit me! you have to flip the pic! i think aj hq is bein more sneaky and givin us hints!
look.

seee.....
sorry i dont have many pages.... im gunna make a ton!!! so u guys can have fun1 my pages will be...

home
im gunna try for a chat
my animals/pets
letters to hq (all my letters and answers to aj hq)
howler of the week
more blogs
u guys can also request pages for me if u want!!!!!!!!

ok something happened...... i was off for 2 days and 13 buddies de friended me?!?!? hmmm am i a bad freind!! im soo worried......
its sad....

i have other news too. this may sound a bit self centered but i feel sooo nice!!! i gave this person a glove for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well actually for a necklace but only members can get gifts)


bye howlers!!!!!!!! happy howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say about the post or to me? Leave a comment below!! XD